You can now help out Jacob’s Well while you grocery shop at Kroger or Superlo Foods! How? It’s easy. Introducing the Kroger and Superlo Foods Community Rewards program. Both Kroger and Superlo Foods are committed to donating a portion of purchases made with their rewards cards to a participating Non-Profit organization of your choice. All you have to do is choose Jacob’s Well when registering your reward’s card. Simply read the instructions listed for your preferred store and take the few minutes to sign-up. Then every time you shop at Kroger or Superlo, swipe your Kroger card or Superlo Community card and a percentage of your purchase will be donated to Jacob’s Well. It’s that simple!
Don’t worry…registering your existing rewards card will not in any way affect your personal rewards benefits. You’ll still receive the same points that you can use towards gas savings and other things. Anyone can sign-up. Have your friends, family, and neighbors sign-up to support Jacob’s Well while they are shopping as well!
The sign-up process is easy for both stores. Please take a few minutes and follow the step-by-step instructions for each store. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (901)290-2124.
To Use the Kroger Community Rewards program (If you already have a Kroger Plus card):
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy
- Click on Sign In/Register
- If you are a new online customer, you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number
- Update or confirm your information
- Enter NPO (26837) or name of organization (Jacob’s Well United Methodist Church), select organization from list and click on confirm
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for our group until after you register your card
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to you registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Don’t already have a Kroger Plus Card?
- Simply go to the customer service desk at any Kroger Store
- Ask for a Kroger Plus card…it is free and easy to sign-up in the store
- Follow the above directions and sign-up for Kroger Community Rewards
To Use the Superlo Foods Community Rewards Program:
- Fill out a Superlo Foods Community Card registration (pick one up at Jacob’s Well on Saturday nights or go here and print out the sign-up form)
- Our Group ID is 500046120 and organization name is Jacob’s Well United Methodist Church
- Take filled out registration to Superlo Foods and pick up a community rewards card
- Swipe your registered community rewards card every time you shop at Superlo’s.